If you have seen my old post about my homeschool co-op, this is an updated version with my new classes. My five classes are:
- Tinker Time– In Tinker Time, we take things apart to see how they work. Right now, we are taking apart a DVD player with a partner.
- NaNoWriMo Junior Writers–In NaNoWriMo, we write novels for the national writing month. We are also writing with a group. In the group story, I am the antagonist.
We also write one by ourselves in November.
- Lunch–I don’t have much to say on this subject but we do play Infection after lunch. A couple of our friends use walkie talkies with us when we play Infection to increase our chances of winning.
- Strategy Games–We play board games and card games that use strategy. I usually play Risk.
- Imagine and Play–We have objects that we start out with, and we try and build something with them. We have different objects each week to build with. We learned that you cannot use rope and pool noodles to build a zip line.
- Computer Programing–Most people only take four classes, but I am taking five. My last one is Computer Programing with HTML and CSS. This is what I have made so far:
Co-op is very fun, and I can’t wait for it again!